Cloud Control Cloud Control

interesting

i thought at first that this was just some quirky game with fun little music to find out that it would have a bit of a deeper message as you play through. interesting idea.

Dj Sheepwolf Mixer 3 Dj Sheepwolf Mixer 3

I love bpth techno and trance

Thank you very much for making this. As an enthusiast I can definitely appreciate this.

Kock Kombat Kock Kombat

i won

haha good game

When Pigs Fly When Pigs Fly

very fun yo

this game has a nice charm to it and a level of challenge that was beatable and not impossible or too easy. those who complain that it's too tough have no skills, yo. overall, great job on the game.

Run!! Run!!

wahaha

i beat d on hard. yeah this game is pretty tough- it's all kind of luck. good idea and execution though.

Rufus is hungry Rufus is hungry

i liked it

i thought it was funny and fun. and remember, anybody who trash talks it usually has never made any flashes themselves. i say good job.

DUNK5TA responds:

Yeah thanks man, i just joined last night and getting used to all this stuff. I'm just surprised how much views and comments you get in a short amount of time. =)

Hedgehog Launch Hedgehog Launch

Really fun game

I didn't expect the cutscene/credits thing when you finally beat the game. Very fun and addictive indeed.

matematica remaker matematica remaker

not really my cup of tea

it'd be ok for a five year old bro. but its cool everyone has to start somewhere.

Mouse Mayhem Mouse Mayhem

I cheated

Your game's pretty fun, but I just clicked on the green circle, moved the mouse around the maze and clicked on the red circle. If you don't want people to do that then you should fix it. Nice game overall.

Battle with the flower Battle with the flower

Fun

This seems like the kind of stupid but fast and fun game that would occupy someone's time for a few minutes. At least I think that's what you were trying to make. Anyways good job with the game.

Lots of people find this review helpful!
Bazark responds: